Redwoods Rural Health Center
Expanding Services to the So Hum Community through Affordable Care Act Funding
Join our patient-centered team while engulfing yourself in the stunning natural beauty of Southern Humboldt County. Our dedicated and compassionate team strives to meet the needs of the whole person - body, mind and spirit – for a diverse range of patients and conditions by delivering high-quality, responsive medical, dental, behavioral health, and acupuncture services.
Part-Time Health Information Technology (HIT) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) Support Technician
- Orders, installs, and maintains computer hardware and software
- Establishes network accounts and connections
- Assists with trouble-shooting, data migration, customization, training, and testing new and existing healthcare software and databases
- Ensures security, privacy and performance of health information systems.
Skills and Experience
- Mastery of computer workforce software applications (MS Office/ Outlook)
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly to non-technical staff
- HIT project management, training and help-desk experience
- Knowledge or desire to learn new electronic health record applications & clinical workflows
Full-time Board Certified, Family Practice Physician
We are looking for a physician who is able to manage care for complex patients while simultaneously striving to move the community towards prevention and self management.
- Outpatient Only, no Hospital rounds or OB
- Rotating Call Schedule (phone only)
- Four-day Work Week
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Loan Repayment through the National Health Service Corps
Full-Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW):
Redwoods Rural Health Center seeks a LCSW to provide integrated behavioral health services for clients in Redway. Works closely with the on-site medical providers, county case management, and specialty mental health. This is a full-time position with paid time off, employer-sponsored health benefits, and Loan Repayment through the NHSC. For more information, contact Tina Tvedt at (707) 923-2783 or send a resume to RRHC HR Dept, PO Box 769, Redway, CA 95560.
Full –time LVN/RN:
Candidates must possess a current nursing license, as well as, clinical experience, strong triage skills, computer proficiency and management abilities.
*Interested parties are encouraged to complete the employment application at www.rrhc.org/ and send your resume to Redwoods Rural Health Center, Attn: HR Dept., PO Box 769, Redway, CA. For more information call RRHC at (707) 923-2783 ext. 336.
RRHC is an EOE and offers a four-day work week and competitive compensation packages, including loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps. Health benefits and paid-time-off available to full and part-time employees.
|National Health Service Corps Participant|